Scroll down to see the complete list of events in the Calendar.
Social Media Marketing World 2017 is the world's largest social media marketing conference. By attending, you'll make connections with 120+ of the world's top social media pros (plus 4,000 of your peers) and you'll discover amazing ideas that'll transform your social media marketing. The event takes place in San Diego, California on March 22, 23 and 24, 2017.
BrightTALK Webinar Jan 6th
Is Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn Costing You Sales?
People who think that LinkedIn isn’t worth their time, do so because they have not experienced the exposure or engagement needed to noticeably build their business. A lack of a presence, or a bad presence on LinkedIn IS costing you credibility and that IS costing you business. This webinar will cover the steps you need to create a powerful brand on Linkedin.
Specifically this training will cover the strategies you need to:
- Create a strong visual presence
- Write converting copy
- Create content that positions you as a thought leader
- Drive traffic to your website or landing page
The result? A credible profile and strong personal brand that attracts (not repels) leads.
This training comes with the following customized resources:
- ACTION Checklist
- LinkedIn Profile Template
- Headline Template
LinkedIn can be one of the very best tools in your content marketing and lead engagement arsenal. Yet when a room full of people is asked if they have made any money with LinkedIn, only 10% of hands go up. Why the disconnect? This program will walk you through the steps you need to take pre-, at- and post-conference to utilize and benefit from key content marketing strategies. Learn:
• How to create a converting and credible profile that attracts prospects
• Pre-conference strategies that fill your calendar and your lead funnel
• Content marketing activities that create awareness and position you as an industry leader
• Post-conference content marketing strategies for the management and conversion of new prospects